Friday, April 5, 2013

A Nickname Montage to Fuhrer Sides

In a bonus feature from Throwing With Coach, we take a moment to reminisce on the infamous nicknames given to Mr. Brandon Sides over the past few seasons of Wood Baseball. We wish him well in his endeavours.

If anyone reading feels a little sick to their stomach, that just means you are a respectable individual.
Names are courtesy of Steve McDevitt, Grant Bledsoe, Dave Aubuchon and Frank Bauch

Brandon “The Swedish Game Hen Comes with Two” Sides
Brandon “Trim the top, but a 2 on the” Sides
Brandon “The jury will now deliberate after hearing both” Sides
Brandon “Cook for two minutes, or until golden brown on both” Sides 
Brandon “Yes I know she beat him senseless with a hatchet, a rubber dildo and bayonet but every story has two” Sides
My name is Brandon Maximus Decimus “cold slaw and potato skins are my favorite,” Sides-Meridius
Brandon “To see the anal scenes on the disc, you have to watch both” Sides
Brandon “I like to butter my toast on both” Sides
Brandon “sometimes I grow a mustache and pretend I’m the captain of old Iron” Sides.
Brandon “Before I cross I check the street on both” Sides
Brandon “I learned to swim by holding onto the” Sides
Brandon “Look on the bright” Sides
Brandon “ look bitch, if you are going to suck the left ball, you might as well go for both“ Sides
Brandon “You go left, I go right, and we’ll attack on both” Sides
Brandon “profanity is not necessary ,I do understand how I only got a 40%; I didn’t realize the test was printed on both” Sides
Brandon “I like to season my steak on both” Sides
Brandon “my rocky road ice cream is dripping down the“ Sides 
Brandon “Pain in the” Sides
Brandon “I’ll wear my fireproof onesy when I travel to Colorado now to stay on the safe” Sides
Brandon “No more bath salts for me, last I tried those I ate some dude’s face on both” Sides
Brandon "Sometimes when I get nervous I stick my hands under my armpits, then put them up to my nose on both" Sides
Brandon "when I watch Olympic gymnastics, I like to pretend I'm competing in pommel horse, prop myself up on the coffee table and swing my legs around the" Sides 
Brandon "What the hell?  This urinal's not working, I'd better check the in" Sides
Brandon "Colby, give me your popsicle so I can lick the" Sides
Brandon "before the money shot I'm going to penis slap your face on both" Sides
Brandon "I got ready for my move to sunny L.A. by tanning on both" Sides










No comments:

Post a Comment